Do you have a story about a
person, event or experience that affected you?
You could share that story with our listeners on the
Legacy Café Podcast!
We are looking for some real life legacy stories that can enrich and inspire our Legacy Café Podcast listeners. By submitting your story for consideration, you'll not only have a chance to be a phone-in guest on the podcast, but you'll also enrich your family, friends, and future generations. What better incentive to finally starting writing your legacies stories, right?
Here's How it Works:
Write a story in 500 words or less about...
- A person who affected me (family, friend, teacher, stranger.......)
- An event that affected me (birth, death, accident, milestone.....)
- An experience that changed me (war, job, travel.....)
We will choose several "Top Story" winners so more people have a chance to share their story on the Legacy Café Podcast. We'll choose only one "Grand Legacy Story" winner, who'll win additional prizes.
In addition to being interviewed by Legacy Café podcast host, Robb Lucy, here's what you could receive for letting the world read your story:
- "Top Stories" will be published on our sister sites: LegacyStories.org and LegacyCafe.org. We'll engage our wide social media networks to assure these stories are read by hundreds of thousands of people.
- One 'Grand Legacy Story' winner be chosen, and its author will receive two wonderful prizes:
- A signed copy of Robb Lucy's acclaimed book, "How Will You Be Remembered? A Guide to Creating and Enjoying Your Legacies Now!"
- A signed copy of Tom Cormier's Legacy Stories Handbook
- A $65 Legacy Kit to transfer your old media to digital format.
Your Legacy Story Blog (where your stories reside) will attract thousands of fascinated readers because of our vast social network promotion. Your story will be enjoyed....then passed down to future generations.
- Story must be true
- Limit the story to 500 words or less
- Submit your story by February 1, 2018
Judges are Tom Cormier, Co-founder of Legacy Stories and the Legacy Café Podcast, and Robb Lucy, Founder of Create My Legacy, and Co-Founder/Host of the Legacy Café Podcast.
- The story's Wow! factor 25
- A story that will travel well into the future 25
- Entertainment value 20
- Emotional value 20
- Early story submission 10
How To Submit Your Story
Just follow these 3 steps
Click 'Add New Story"
Write your story
Be sure to set the audience to 'Public'
You can 'Save' as a draft until you're ready to publish
When ready, click the green 'Publish Now' button.
Submit your story by January 31, 2018!
(10 points extra for submission in 2017)
So, what's your legacy story?
Write it now!